Saturday, May 22, 2010

Well ladies.. I had a fabulous week as acting Dt leader. Marvelous Monday's new image was fabulous. The Lawnmower Image is a great idea for those Father's Day cards. I had fun sharing my two techniques on Tuesday and Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge was amazing. Now I hope you will make it even more special for me by participating in the Rolled Paper and Flower Challenges from technique and White Only background Challenge. It would be amazing to see your cards to share with us and if someone used an image on a layout that would be fantastic.

Friendly reminders... when we reach 50 followers we want to share some love? WE GIVE YOU MORE FREE STUFF?

Next week we turn over the reins to another Dt leader "AUDREY". She has an amazing week planned for us. Be sure to visit again soon to check out what is new and exciting.

3 comments:

  1. Well Bev,
    You made a Wonderful Week for us. I loved all the days, layouts, cards and techniques you cooked up for us. I'm working on my card for the TTT and figuring out how the rolled paper technique can be a part of it.
    Thank you so much for all the fun you gave.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a really perfect week Bev! You gave us so many ideas and inspired us so much!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for your next DT Leader week.

    ReplyDelete