Thursday, June 17, 2010

TTT June 17th

TTT Challenge for this week

What a week I had. My son heard Tuesday that he's approved on his internship in a bakery/pastry store
and yesterday he graduated so he can start on a new part of his life.
He will begin on a school that makes him a first class breadbaker and Pastry master.
And I'm so proud of him.

So for today's challege I decided to make it a Fathers Day card or Masculine card.
To celebrate the fine men in our lives.

And here is my part for this week:
A Fathers day card

This toolbox and the Freebie Sentiments for Fathersday can be found in 

And a masculine card

And this wonderful image can be found in THE STORE as well.

So come on over and show your wonderful work.


4 comments:

  1. Wow! Already three great entries! Thanks for entering Melanie! Great challenge Marion. I love your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful for DS! my nephew is a chef! but big congrats to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT challenge Marion! I hope there will be lots of participants! Sorry I've been absent, still trying to clear up ID theft stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIya Shelly, wowwwww congratulations on youre sons graduation and that he is starting on the new school. wow a breadbaker and pastry master, mjammie.....what yummie products he can make for ya...I wish him good luck sweetie and offcourse you are proud of him
    I made my card and will be placing it this afternoon.....Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete