Thursday, September 9, 2010

9-9-10 Terrifically Thrilling Thursday Challenge

Holy smokes! What a week it's been so far! Lots going on here and even more to share!So let me tell you what we've got up our sleeve for this weeks challenge!


This week, we want to challenge you to make a scene! Now, we're NOT asking you to go down to your local Walmart and sing Christmas songs in your skivvies! :0p While that might be hilarious -and we'd love to see you on youtube- that is not at all what we mean! What we mean is, show a scene on your card, scrapbook page or project! That's it - any type of scene will do - summer, winter, whatever strikes your fancy! So go ahead and get creative with the theme - then head back here to link it up! We can't wait to see what you create!


5 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, thank you for the morning chuckle. Wakes one up better than coffee! And I was just about heading out to Walmart (JK), lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooooooooo i'm liking this one. i even like the walmart scene. but do i have to wear skivvies????

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really had to laugh at this - my girlfriend sent me an email with all kinds of photos taken at Walmart.....YIKES!
    Stef - you are too funny! What state do you live in again so if we see a "naked lady arrested in walmart singing Christmas carols" on the news we'll know it's you! HA HA!!
    Great Challenge Scrappy!
    Hugs & Grins!
    ~M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge. I made a window scene using a brand new digi. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Added my entry, hope you like what I did with one of my favorite Christmas images!

    ReplyDelete